101 Ways to Use a Unicorn
- Bookmark (the unicorn’s horn is between the pages of a closed book on a nightstand)
- Clothesline (a clothesline is strung between the side of a house and the unicorn horn, as a housewife hangs clothes)
- Award Ceremony Seat Filler (the unicorn is in a tuxedo, seated between Angelina Jolie and Meryl Streep); and
- Jedi (the unicorn’s horn is lit up like a light saber in a fight with Darth Vader)
Equal parts satire and tribute to this beloved mythical animal, 101 Ways to Use a Unicorn is sure to tickle unicorn fans young and old.
- Author(s): Robb Pearlman (Author), Dave Urban (Illustrator)
- Format: Hardcover
- Pages: 96 pp.
- Dimensions: 13.4 x 1.5 x 18.4 cm
- ISBN: 9780789329103