Book of Ho'oponopono
The Hawaiian Practice of Forgiveness and Healing
A simple practice to heal your past and cleanse negative memories to live a more peaceful and harmonious life.
- Details how to apply Ho'oponopono to deal with traumatic past events, destructive thought patterns, family dynamics, daily annoyances, or any other disagreeable event in your life, from traffic jams to relationship break-ups
- Draws on the new science of epigenetics and quantum physics to explain how Ho'oponopono works
- Explains how the trauma of past events can cloud your perceptions and reveals how to break free from the weight of your memories
Based on an ancestral Hawaiian shamanic ritual, the healing practice of Ho'oponopono teaches you to cleanse your consciousness of negative memories, unconscious fears, and dysfunctional programming and grant yourself forgiveness, peace, and love. The process is deceptively simple--first you must recognize your own responsibility for creating the events in your life, then you are ready to apply the mantra of Ho'oponopono: I’m sorry, Forgive me, Thank you, I love you. Repeated several times over a dedicated interval, the negativity is replaced with inner peace, love, and harmony--and, as the stories in this book show, sometimes even miracles take place.
In this step-by-step guide, the authors explain how to apply Ho'oponopono to traumatic past events, destructive thought patterns, family dynamics, daily annoyances, or any other disagreeable event in your life, from traffic jams to relationship break-ups.
- Author(s): Luc Bodin M.D, Nathalie Bodin Lamboy, Jean Graciet
- Format: Paperback
- Pages: 160 pp.
- ISBN: 9781620555101
- Dimensions: 13.7 x 1 x 21 cm