X-Large Embossed Leather Album with Clasp
Our beautiful Fair Trade stitched and stoned leather photo albums are the perfect way to display and protect treasured photographs. The albums are also perfect to use as a scrapbook or sketchbook, doodle book or diary.
Each photo album is handmade and contains 30 pages of acid-free khadda paper, each interleaved with tissue paper, and can hold up to 60 6"x 4" photos. The ornate brass clasp makes them extra special and the stitching adds a more intrepid feel.
The embossing on the covers has been done with small individual handmade tools making each album unique. The embossed pattern might not be the same as on the image but will be just as lovely and carefully made.
- Naturally tanned leather cover measuring 33.5cm by 26cm
- Leather woven spine and matching leather closing-wrap
- Recycled cotton paper interior
- Embedded gemstone (one of tiger's eye, lapis, labradorite, or black onyx)
- Choice between stitched and un-stitched cover (see above)
Please note that due to the handmade nature of these products the tan of the leather, and embossing on the cover will vary but loveliness comes as standard.