A second major volume by the esteemed Dr. Drake — a lavish exploration of fantastical beasts, from yetis to unicorns
Do krakens really lurk below the ocean waves? Do griffins command the air above? In a fascinating new discovery sure to rival the ground-breaking Dragonology, the intrepid Dr. Ernest Drake turns his inquisitive gaze from dragons to other so-called mythical creatures. Included are:
- A removable letter from Dr. Drake
- Multiple foldouts, flaps, and pull-outs
- Textured "samples," including sea serpent skin and a feather from a winged horse
- Sundry booklets — including riddles to tell a sphinx
- A cabinet of curiosities containing yeti fur, a hippogriff feather, and more
For anyone who has ever wondered whether legendary beasts still wander among us, this lush look at an astounding array of creatures offers everything a true believer would want to know.
- Author(s): Dr. Ernest Drake, Dugald A. Steer
- Format: Hardcover
- Pages: 32 pp.
- Dimensions: 26.4 x 2.3 x 30.8