The Book of Secrets
Occult secrets revealed through the ages and around the world
From the strange symbols on a one-dollar bill to the secret signs of the Knights Templar and Freemasons, invisible societies, and the world of magic and alchemy, The Book of Secrets is a comprehensive introduction to the world of secret and esoteric knowledge throughout history.
In the mystery tradition, "secrets" are levels of consciousness that are hidden from our normal mental state, the acquisition of a new point of view. The Book of Secrets delves into the world of the "occult," the initiated secret traditions of the fascinating unseen spiritual world: its symbols, secret societies, and seers.
- Key Concepts: the Great Work, the Universal Force, Polarity, the Four Elements, Magick and Mysticism, Esoteric Anatomy, Qabalah, Alchemy, Astrology, the Astral Plane, and more.
- Symbolism: More than 100 secrets symbols, words, objects, including their meanings and the secret powers they invoke: Animals, spiritual beings, and sacred objects.
- Secret Societies and Holy Orders: The gatekeepers and the transmitters of sacred knowledge: Freemasons, O.T.O., Cathars, Templars, Assassins. Pineda places them all in history and geography and explains who they are/were and what they stood for.
- Luminaries and Seers: More than 200 legends and historical personages: Hermes Trismegistus, Jesus, Siddartha, Osiris, and other seers from the Middle Ages, the Renaissance, the 19th and 20th centuries.
From video games such as "Limbo" and "Castlevania" to TV shows and movies to comic book heroes, or Dan Brown's novels, secret symbols and societies fascinate. Pineda provides a comprehensive introduction to secret knowledge for readers who want to know more.
- Author(s): Daniel Pineda
- Format: Paperback
- Pages: 166 pp.
- Dimensions: 14.0 x 1.9 x 21.6 cm
- ISBN: 9781578634859