Wicca for Beginners
Explore the peaceful, earth-based religion of Wicca and discover an enchanting new world of possibilities.
This straightforward, concise guide sets the record straight about what Wicca is - and what it isn't. It covers the basic Wiccan beliefs and practices, with the information in each chapter building on the knowledge and skills you've learned along the way. In addition to learnings about the Goddess and God, Wheel of the Year, and spells and magic, you'll also explore:
- The differences between solitary and coven Craft
- Trance, meditation, and pathworking
- Ethics from a Wiccan perspective
- Altars, tolls, and other magical items
- How to create meaningful, personal rituals
- Spell casting, including tips for writing your own spells
- How to find a teacher or coven you can trust
- Author: Thea Sabin
- Format: Paperback
- Pages: 288 pp.
- Dimensions: 1.3 x 12.7 x 19.7 cm