X-Large Embossed Leather Journal with Gemstone
These beautiful Fair Trade stitched and stoned leather journals make for a great diary, travel journal, inspiration book or simple notebook. The leather covers age really well so they are happy to take a few knocks!
Each journal is handmade and contains 125 pages of unlined khadda paper. Khadda paper is made from recycled cotton, is acid-free and is a beautiful paper to write or draw on.
The embossing on the covers has been done with small individual handmade tools making each album unique. The embossed pattern might not be the same as on the image but will be just as lovely and carefully made.
The semi precious stones stitched onto these journals have been handpicked and may differ from the image shown. Your stone will be one of the following: tiger’s eye, lapis, labradorite and black onyx. Please let us know if you would like a particular stone.
- Naturally tanned leather cover measuring 33.5cm by 26cm
- Leather woven spine and matching leather closing-wrap
- Recycled cotton paper interior
- Embedded gemstone (one of tiger's eye, lapis, labradorite, or black onyx)
- Choice between stitched and un-stitched cover (see above)
Please note that due to the handmade nature of these products the tan of the leather, embossing on the cover, and stones will vary but loveliness comes as standard.