Please select all options.
Learn the Language of the Animals
Open your heart and mind to the wisdom of the animal world. Coyotes urge us to adapt to changing circumstances. Lions embody strength and courage. Otters remind us to remember to take time to play. Animals have many lessons for humans, but before we can learn from them, we must be able to speak with them.
Animal Speak provides techniques for recognizing and interpreting the signs and omens of the natural world. Meet and work with animals as totems and spirits by learning the language of their behaviors within the physical world. Learn how to:
- Identify, meet, and attune to your spirit animals
- Discover the power and spiritual significance of more than 100 different animals, birds, insects, and reptiles
- Call upon the protective powers of your animal totem
- Master four techniques for understanding the language of birds
- Learn the fascinating lore and exotic languages of reptiles and insects
- Create and use five magical animal rites, including shapeshifting and sacred dance
This best-selling guide has become a classic reference for anyone wishing to forge a spiritual connection with the majesty and mystery of the animal world.
- Author(s): Ted Andrews
- Format: Paperback
- Pages: 400 pp.
- Dimensions: 2.5 x 17.8 x 24.8 cm