D&D: Guildmasters' Guide to Ravnica
Please select all options.
A Game Informer “Best Role-Playing Game Releases Of 2018” Selection
Stand with your guild in the first Dungeons & Dragons book to explore the world of Magic: The Gathering.
In Guildmasters’ Guide to Ravnica, the world’s most popular roleplaying game meets the world’s most popular trading card game. Released to coincide with the Magic set Guilds of Ravnica, it’s the perfect blend of story from the creators of Magic: The Gathering, wrapped around the rules, monsters, and magic of fifth edition Dungeons & Dragons.
• Everything you need to create characters and run adventures in Ravnica—one of the richest, most beloved settings in Magic: The Gathering.
• 5 new races, specific to Ravnica, plus 2 new subclasses, 78 new monsters, and 17 new magic items.
• “Krenko’s Way:” a ready-made adventure for level 1 characters.
• Dungeons & Dragons is the world’s greatest roleplaying game. Created in 1974, D&D transformed gaming culture by blending traditional fantasy with miniatures and wargaming.
- Author(s): Wizards RPG Team
- Format: Hardcover
- Pages: 256 pages
- Dimensions: 11.2" x 8.5" x 0.7"