Dragonology: The Complete Book of Dragons
For true believers only, a lavishly illustrated reproduction of a legendary volume by the world’s most distinguished dragonologist. Don’t let it fall into the wrong hands!
Do you believe in dragons? Now, for the first time, the long-lost research of renowned nineteenth century dragonologist Dr. Ernest Drake is presented in all its eccentric glory, happily bridging the gap between dragon legend and fact. The meticulous Dr. Drake assigns Latin names to various dragon species, ruminates on why dragons are able to speak, speculates on how they could fly, and explains the true purpose of their notorious hoarding habits. Here are just a few of Dragonology's fascinating features:
- Novelty item on every spread, including tactile samples of dragon wings, dragon scales, and dragon skin
- Booklet of dragon riddles (indispensable to the burgeoning dragonologist)
- Sealed envelope containing a powerful dragon-calling spell
- Embossed faux leather cover with silver foil, encrusted with three dragon gems
In his afterword, Dr. Drake reveals that one of the crucial goals of dragonologists is to preserve the magnificent creatures of their study wherever possible - a goal this tongue-in-cheek volume most affectionately achieves. An incomparable gift for secret dragonologists everywhere!
- Format: Hardcover
- Pages: 30 pp.
- Dimensions: 26.2 x 2.2 x 30.8 cm