A Practical Guide to the Runes
EIHWAZ the yew, URUZ the wild ox, KENAZ the hearth fire.
Created by the Nordic and Germanic tribes of Northern Europe, the runes began as a magickal system of pictographs representing the forces and objects of nature. This guidebook will help you discover the oracular nature of the runes and how to use them as a magickal tool for insight, protection, and luck. Practical and concise, this book includes:
- Complete descriptions of the twenty-four runes of the Elder Futhark, plus WYRD, the blank rune
- The differences between bindrunes and rune scripts
- Four rune layouts and detailed rune interpretations, including reversed position meanings
- How to carve runes and create talismans
- Meanings and uses of the runes in magick
- Author: Lisa Peschel
- Format: Paperback
- Pages: 192 pp.
- Dimensions: 1.3 x 10.8 x 17.1 cm